Monday, September 16, 2013

Nautical...








H&M necklace~burlington coat factory flats~modern maternity jeans~Ross top~thrifted clutch~

Hi everyone it's been one emotional and exhausting week to say the least. On Monday my honey left again to start a new basketball season in Uruguay. It was so amazing having him here enjoying the pregnancy the food and the laughs. We ate like no tomorrow and we dove into every craving that came to mind lol. He was stuck on cookies and cream milk shake the entire time it was just too funny!!I have never felt more beautiful! He enjoyed every minute and seeing me grow was so surreal to the both of us. I'm sad that he wont be here for a while but the  memories are what keep us going and staying strong til the baby gets here. We wont be able to be together until the baby's arrival so I'm counting down the months and they couldn't get here any faster! What keeps me going is the fact that once this pregnancy is over he will be back with us and the baby will be here. In the meantime I have Stephy here and she's the best big sister ever! 
These were some of the pictures he took while he was here. This was one of my more casual looks and since I've been dressing up a lot lately I wanted to share something more casual. I wore this look to work.
Enjoy the pictures everyone!



13 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty loving those flats must pick up a pair ASAP :) stay strong while he's gone

Jersey Blogess said...

You have prob heard this already...that you look a little like Tamar Braxton :) - you carry so well!

Anonymous said...

You look all sorts of yummy. I love your flat shoes.
xx

TinyMicia

Anonymous said...

I feel you because we are sailing on the same boat. Distance sucks but you should hold on to the thought that if he had it his way he would have never left in the first place, at least thats what I tell myself :-). You'll see how time will fly and in no time the family will be back together.

Stay strong and enjoy the journey. Big hugs
TinyMicia

Jaela said...

You look adorable Jeimy, such a cute belly you have. Always so pretty and chic. Take care xoxo


www.jayla31.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit. The horizontal stripes put that oh so cute baby bump on display. Super cute!


Hollaaa
http://www.memoirsofanesha.wordpress.com

suitable said...

guapisima y perfecta!!me encanta la combinaciĆ³n!!

YoyosFashions said...

So adorable!! You look so pretty!! Love those shoes!!

LA Lynn's said...

Awww... Sorry to hear that he is gone but I'm glad that u guys had the opportunity to spend some time together!!!!! U wear pregnancy well... U look amazing!!!!!

Xoxo
Lynn

Corie said...

Awww...but I'm sure you guys Skype or something. You look adorable Jeimy! And I'm glad Stephy is there to help. Such an awesome big sister! Oh & tell her I'm up for shopping when she's ready! :)

LV said...

I love stripes! You are such a cute mommy to be!

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Love the nautical look...and those shoes are the cutest!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Kate said...

LOVE this top on you. The shoes are SO cute, too. You're gorgeous. You are positively glowing!

Kate from Clear the Way