Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Our PlayGround...

















































H&M Ruffle cardigan~f21 Leggings~thrifted clutch~Shoe land Boots ~Random accessories


Hi everyone seems like I haven't posted in a while, just trying to get this week over and done with at work so I can start to focus on "happy times" Christmas & Japan Vacation :). I took these pictures on Sunday afternoon, my daughter and I decided to go play at the park after an early dinner and we caught the sun right at the perfect time. It was just the relaxing day I needed and quality time with my Stephy before I go to Japan. We played around and hopped on the monkey bars and swings and realized just show much we both have grown together. She told me I can't climb on those monkey bars like I use to mom, and I told her and I can't run after you like I use to either.  Time flies and she's sooo grown now,so cherish your time with your kids if you have them cause you can't ever get that time back. Anyways...
 Hope everyone is enjoying they're Tuesday evening, off to bed I go. Good Night everyone!!!

Enjoy the pictures!!

P.S. These were the other pair of boots I bought at Shoe land with the cognac color ones I had on my last post I love them both and I think I'm gonna get them in black too he he he :)

xoxo,

12 comments:

Oreleona said...

i love the vest!! i'm so excited for u! make sure u take lots of pics in Japan!

'Tia said...

Love the bangles!!!

www.fatandfierce.com

Don't forget to enter my giveaway:

http://www.fatandfierce.com/2011/12/charm-factory-review-and-giveaway.html

Unknown said...

I'm loving those Taupe boots! Taupe is becoming one of my fav colors... You look so pretty, and the sun setting is the perfect background for ur pics! Have a great holiday and safe trip to Japan :)

Alina said...

I love this look!Such a pretty cardi!

Anonymous said...

thank you fot your lovely comment honey<3
great photos;)

http://fashionablej.blogspot.com/

Baby Budget Blog said...

That vest is so ethereal! Love the frothy hot chocolate color of it :)

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love that vest, the color & fabric.

Corie said...

Such a relaxing yet cute outfit.

I totally feel you on cherishing those moments. My daughter is almost 18...time surely did fly...

Jadore-Fashion said...

Love the vest and cute bangles!

xoxo
Stella

Unknown said...

Cool colors and I love the vest.

Have a great time in Japan...

Sounds wonderful.

xo

dawn

http://sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is such a cute look, I really like the vest!! Great pictures, I love the one where you are making the heart with your hands!!!

My son is only 7 not close to a teenager but I still can't believe 7 years has passed!! Time really does fly and before long he will be a teenager!!



Carsedra of:

http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

KeeKee said...

Those boots look cute and comfy and I love the vest.

You're right about how time flies with your babies. Cherish each and every day.