Sunday, December 18, 2011

Earth tones...


































Old Charlotte Russe Sweater dress~Shoeland boots~Burlington purse~F21 leggins~H&M Scarf


Hi everyone, hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I can finally say  I'm 90% done with my Japan and Christmas to do list and it feels great. I feel like I can take a breath now. I took these pictures on Saturday before heading out to do some errands and some Christmas shopping. These are my new addition to my closet my cognac color boots I love them!  I needed comfy shoes to site see in Japan and I must say they're so comfy and warm, I got them also in a taupe color and those I wore today and you will see those pictures tomorrow. I bought them for $30 dollars I love love love them and I can finally scratch them off my wishlist. 
Enjoy the pictures. 

xoxo,






13 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty casual and comfy look. Love the boots :)

Ticka said...

I LOVE this outfit!! The colors are so nice together! Very cute/casual.

Unknown said...

love the colors.

xo

dawn

http://sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com/

Shasie said...

Love the sweater!!!
Shasie of Live Life in Style
Like My Look here on facebook to vote for me in Blogger Mannequin Style Off Competition

Style & Poise said...

That green looks great on your complexion!

Roni

Alina said...

Love it!The sweater dress looks perfect with animal print!

Zane said...

green looks so great on you, love the pretty scarf as well

Unknown said...

Very cute casual look!!!



Carsedra of:

http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Corie said...

I love how you have the scarf tied. Very cute outfit! I have a sweater similar to this one...maybe, not quite, anyway you've given me an idea.

MONICA SORS said...

Wow I love your studded bag!
xoxo
Mónica

Unknown said...

Love the outfit...you look great! Your boots & bag is very lovely!
www.fifthnsixthcloset.com

http://shonastyles.blogspot.com/ said...

love the color combo, its gawjus

Baby Budget Blog said...

You can never go wrong with earth tones! Also loving the yummy caramel color of the boots and bag!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com