Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away...







 got this idea from Meek and Mild .. that girl Shirley is awesome!!! I love her blog!!!



















Forever21 Cardigan & tank ~Shoe land heels~Thrifted capris & clutch

Hello everyone!!! The weather in Atlanta has been terrible one day is hot one day is cold and lately I haven't been able to do much to my hair but pin it in this bun. I know you guys are probably tired of it by now, but I promise I will soon change give me another day or so ;) This was my work look yesterday. I was able to bare a little leg because I knew Wednesday's weather was gonna be terrible. So I have my boots and scarf on today. Hope you guys like the pictures Stephy and I were struggling with the wind the umbrella's and the cold. Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone!!

xoxo,



13 comments:

Baby Budget Blog said...

Very pretty! Love the striped blazer! Way to make the rain look fashionable :)

www.plentyforpennies.com

Come check out my Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway!

Destinee said...

Love this look, especially the blazer!

MarieStella said...

burgundy and stripes are my current obsession!! chic as always!!
http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

JAELA said...

You look awesome J, I love the blazer and the pants you're wearing. We have the same type of weather here in NY..I hate it too. Great look babe.xoxo

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

You’re wonderful in these photos, I like you style!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

'Tia said...

Loving the necklace as a bracelet!!!

www.fatandfierce.com

LA Lynn's said...

The pictures are FAB... I was wondering if your link bracelet was a ring-to-wrist link chain? At any rate, I LIKE IT!

Shasie said...

Absolutely love the color of those capris! So perfect for Fall, and really stand out on a dreary rainy day!
Shasie of Live Life in Style
Enter My Perfect for Bloggers Giveaway!

Joandy said...

love these pictures, so lovely!! really love the stripe and red, i hate rain too:)
http://mystylebyjoandy.blogspot.com

Corie said...

You look fab as always girl! But this weather has been a bit bipolar.

Style4Curves said...

Love this look!!! I'm a new follower!!!!

www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Kasidy said...

Super cute look! Love the stripes and the color of the pants!

www.thefreshfactorgc.com

CHULALA said...

u r very beautiful darn!,gr8 blog and photos bdw come thru my fashion blog n lets folloW Each other like twitter .

C h u c h u - c h u l a l a . b l o g s p o t . c om