Monday, April 25, 2011

White Blazer & Maxi Dress...



















































H&M Blazer~forever21 Maxi dress~gojane sandals~Papaya Purse~random accesories



I took some time away from my honey to post this look real quick ,Im really enjoying the time we're spending together but I love to blog too so doing two of the best things in the world right now :) I've had the dress for a couple of weeks and was waiting for the perfect time to wear it .. Hope you guys like it I fell inlove with the color and since I fall in love with things and buy them in different colors I got it also in Orange which I can not wait to wear !! Hope everyone is enjoying their week soo far :)

xoxo
Jeimy

3 comments:

Shasie said...

Love the color of the dress! And I love the at the pool pics! I also did a maxi dress at the pool post! Haha, great minds think alike!

http://live-life-in-style.blogspot.com

Donitia Worrell said...

This outfit is amazing. I love your dress.

weststreetglamor.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You look beautiful! I def need a maxi in the closet! Thanks for the inspiration.

IvonneStacy.blogspot.com