Saturday, April 23, 2011

Orange u happy my Honey is coming home :)










































 forever21 dress~gojane sandals~burlington coat fac. purse~ necklace birthday gift~random accesories





So today has finally come my honey is coming home after 6months being apart we are finally gonna be together.. I have missed him soo much and Im soo ready to start making new memories I love that man with all my heart!!! I had soo much running around to do today before I go pick him up from the airport tonite so I put on my most comfortable dress ever and pair them with my favorite sandals and purse..Since I know I might be busy he he he for a couple of days I wanted to do a quick post !! Im soo happy and Can't wait to see him ..Love is a very very beautiful thing when you have true love and finally I found my true love
















Have a great weekend everyone I know I will = )


xoxo,

5 comments:

SASSY said...

Ooohhh go head girl enjoy your weekend! I love your outfit and I love those sandals. I'm looking for some similar for the summer. Love your style!

A Fash Evolution said...

LOVE that dress girl! You look absolutely adorable in it and I really want that bag. You and your boo look beautiful together. Have a great weekend!

Shasie said...

Yay! That's so exciting!! Happy for you!

I'm hosting a giveaway this week, check it out!
http://live-life-in-style.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway-flowers-from-fatima.html

Unknown said...

girl i am so happy for you, i know how it feels being apart from my love to and true love keeps on going and even gets stronger after you been apart foe a while!

best of luck!

House of Brooke said...

Love that O'range dress! Yez I do.
And yezzz LOVE is beaUtifUl!

~IG2S