Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Teal Vintage Dress...






vintage thrifted dress~urbanog heels~marshalls purse~f21 accesories



Im not gonna lie Im trying to be a little edgy-er with my outfits but this one I was a little scared that I might be looking a little grandma-ish! I loved it when I bought it and I've had it for a couple of weeks now but was over analyzing the dress over and over again..So finally this morning I decided to give it a shot and as I was walking out the house my daughter tells me "Mom where you going looking soo pretty?" and those words right there made my day and I said Yes let's do this ha ha ha All I needed was a boost!! hope you guys like it let me know if u think it looked a little too old fashion?! Hope everyone is having a great week soo far..

xoxo

Jeimy

4 comments:

Baby Budget Blog said...

Oooh, color! I love it! and your daughter was absolutely right!

www.plentyforpennies.com

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

You are so right...I need to start being edgier with my outfits too... I love the vintage feel of the dress..

Style Chic 360 said...

This dress is fab, i love it!

House of Brooke said...

I need that dress!
WOWZERS

Luv it

~IG2S