Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Amazing White Blazer...

I'm back from Vacation!!! I had the best time with my daughter Stephy my friend Jazmin and her Daughter Aaliyah Universal Studios and Islands of  Adventures was amazing and if you haven't been yet you need to take the time and visit!! Im happy to be back home and ready to blog again!! I'm not gonna lie I missed it a whole lot but Quality time with my baby girl is one in a life time.. Pictures coming soon !! I had taken these new pictures on friday before I went on vaca so I was ready to post them and had no time since I was packing and rushing and making sure I didn't leave anything, hope you like them..















h&m blazer~f21jeans~Papaya top,belt&purse~gojane sandals





xoxo,

4 comments:

Baby Budget Blog said...

The blazer is pretty amazing...my clumsy toosh would get all sorts of smears on it though! Love the shoes too :)

www.plentyforpennies.com

~Jeimy~ said...

ha ha ha tell me about me im the same way I hate white stuff but trying to get in the neautral side of things ...thanks honey for always stopping bye xoxo

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

You look amazing !! I love the blazer and your shoes :)
http://likemousseauchoco.blogspot.com/

House of Brooke said...

nice,,,love the polish

~IG2S