Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yellow Mellow...
































Loving Spring and all the beautiful flowers blooming..Recently I came across some beautiful flowers were I live and I had to stop and take some pictures and since they're my favorite color Yellow and I purposely wore a yellow shirt :) because I see them every day when I step out my house I had to stop, ofcourse stephy came along and took some of her own...I'm not gonna lie I think she's starting to love taking pictures and also having me take some of her too :) Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend..will have some great pics soon just left Lily's beautiful babyshower and will be heading to a theme "Rockstar" Birthday Party..
xoxo,

4 comments:

Villa Bisono said...

Jeimy,

Stephanie is so beautiful...I can't wait to meet her! You look great in yellow. Miss u my love.

xoxo

Maurenice

Claire Sun said...

You looked so lovely and fresh!
AND i love the hat :))
First time visit here and i'll definitely come back!

clara xx

Unknown said...

OMG!!! You are so fabulous!!!!Amazing!!!

~Jeimy~ said...

thank you soo much lady Marmalade you made my day!!!come by any time xoxo