Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stripes& Cognac...

 forever21 dress~gojane sandals~no brand burlington coat factory purse from like 100years ago lol

















my baby girl.. I wanted to take some pics of her she's starting to see fashion thru her eyes and putting her own kick to her unique style I love it.. I hope I can continue to do this for years to come so I can see her fashion sense evolve!!!






Meeka's going away party with friends I'm gonna miss her!!! We had an amazing time too bad we didn't do it often.. I love you Meek!!!
love you Meeka!!!



I must say right now I'm loving my Cognac Purse and Gojane Sandals I've been wearing them any time I can. It just seems to go with everything these days. I had my Stephy take a few pics of me right after I got home from work changed and ran back out to run around and do some errands.. It was like 85degrees when I left work and I was like I can't I have to change!! I felt like I ran everywhere had to finish my last minute purchases for a Wedding I'm going today and Stephy needed shoes too, I even made some time to go to My Bestest Friend in the World Going away party she will be moving to Ohio Even though Good byes are soo Sad I'm soo happy for her and Wish her nothing but the best.. And I look at it as another reason to travel I love you Meeka  You're the true meaning of the word "FRIEND" Good luck!!!

6 comments:

Moya2bean said...

U look amazing! I love the stripes! Loove the bag as well!
new follower!

chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

~Jeimy~ said...

thank you soo much for your sweet comments they mean the world and thanks for becoming a follower i really appreciate it..

StylishForever said...

You have gorgeous skin mama! Great shots!

~Jeimy~ said...

awww thanks you Mrs.Stylishedforever..you're amazing with your style too!!!

~Jeimy~ said...

yes lets follow and support each other you're blog is nice too..hope to see more of you xoxo

Carolina said...

Love the dress !! And fits so good, i have some curves and never could see myself wearing stripes, now im going to go to the store and try on this dress !!!

Thank u !!