Monday, March 21, 2011

I love Weddings...Congrats to Vanessa & Ali!!!





















 papaya in dress~bakers in sandals~









This Saturday I had the honor of attending one of my friends Wedding, and let me tell u it was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to. The colors the culture  and most importantly the couple made it all worth while. I wish I could post all the pictures because they were all beautiful but these were my favorites from the bunch. I hope you guys like them. I also finally had the courage to finally share this blog with all my friends on Face book and family,since Im new to all of this I was kinda shy to have people see it, but I know I will get better at this with time. thank you everyone who took the time to come and check it out and become followers..
love
Jeimy

No comments: