Monday, April 28, 2014

Dress Obsessed...






 Anne Klein dress~Forever21 heels~H&M Jacket~Michael Kors watch~Charlotte Russe accessories


Hello everyone and happy Monday! Today I wanted to share another dress I purchased a few weeks ago. For some reason I'm obsessed with knee length print dresses. Like I had mentioned before there's nothing like a dress you can wear for many occassions. This one I wore to work but this dress can be worn for a dinner date with some nude strappy sandals and a statement necklace or earrings or I can wear it during the weekend with some cute flats and a jean jacket and turn into a more casual look. These days is all about smart shopping because I'm still working on dropping the baby weight but I still want to look fab on a budget while doing so. Hope you all enjoy the pictures. 

xoxo,
 

16 comments:

La'Breaya Ridley said...

Gorgeous. I love the dress and the pop of color that the blazer added.

La'Breaya Ridley said...

Gorgeous. I love the dress and the pop of color the blazer added.

YoyosFashions said...

You look great!! Lovely dress!! Love hoe you style this look!!

Unknown said...

I love these dresses! Just starting to add some new pieces to my wardrobe from Ann Taylor and I'm starting to love Anne Klein....Thanks for sharing, you look great!

Jadore-Fashion said...

You look awesome for just having a baby. Take you time hun. Lovely dress :)

xoxo
Stella

Unknown said...

You look stunning, glad to see you back and you are really glowing, love the blazer trust me baby weight will be a thing of the past


www.houseofsienna.blogspot.co.uk

Girly said...

ohhh wow!!! ur looking soooo elegant!!! adorable outfit)))

Jaela said...

Your dress is lovely and you look great Jeimy..Love the wrap on the dress..PERFECT!

www.jayla31.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

Hi Jeimy! Glad to see you back! Your daughter is adorable and you are looking stunning in this dress - it pairs so perfectly with the blazer too!
chic on the cheap

Unknown said...

you are absolutely gorgeous, classy and effortless. thank you so much for the inspo!

Paola Lauretano said...

Amazing look!!!
Would you like to follow each other via GFC and FB?

Style & Poise said...

Love the dress and color combo!

Roni

Paola Lauretano said...

Tnx doll.... keep in touch!!!!
Kisssssssss

Corie said...

Jeimy you are looking absolutely fab girl! I need to invest in more dresses too!

Unknown said...

Great look!!!




Carsedra McKoy:
www.embracingtherealme.com
http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

LV said...

I love knee length dresses and skirts too. You look beautiful and I love the way the nude shoes anchor the boldness of the print and the jacket you are wearing.

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com