Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday Celebrity Maternity Style Crush...












Happy Monday everyone!!! Hope you all had an amazing weekend. Here in the ATL we had cold and rainy weather which calls for comfy pjs a cozy bed and watching tons of girl movies and eating a lot of junk food. I barely got out of the house and when I did , it was to run some errands and get back into my pjs and comfy bed afterwards. Now that I'm so far along in this pregnancy all I want to do is rest, so I didn't mind a weekend like the one I just had. With all the laying around I did this weekend I took some time to check out some of my most favorite celebs in their maternity fashion and came across one of my style crush Gwen Stefani. She can't do no wrong in my eyes and her recent maternity fashion is so amazing I wish I had her budget so I can shop all throughout my pregnancy and then get back to buying after pregnancy clothes as well. Since I'm on a shopping freeze til the baby gets here and I loose some of the pregnancy weight all I can do is revamp the pieces I have. Hope you all enjoy the pictures. 

xoxo,


6 comments:

YoyosFashions said...

Yes I love Gwen her style is everything!!

The Mrs./The Mom said...

I'm loving that first red dress. I'm always amazed at women who can rock heels while pregnant. I'm not sure I'd be able to balance myself!

LyddieGal said...

what fashionable mammas to be!
the second look is definitely my favorite!
Chic on the Cheap

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

Gwen has the BEST maternity style! She always looks so well put together :)

Jennifer Noir said...

Really nice post, Gwen is such a hot mama!

www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

LA Lynn's said...

Great post... Loving how fab these ladies are! I totally don't remember looking half this fab when I was carrying my daughters. Lol