Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cute flats...






Motherhood maternity top & pants~Shoeland flats~nyc purchased clutch~random accessories


Hello everyone!! Today I wanted to share my Tuesday casual work look. As the bump gets bigger and bigger I realize that flats are my new best friend! In the past few months I've bought a few pairs and these I have on today are so comfy and trendy and are ones that I see myself wearing over and over again! I still go shopping and my eyes go straight to heels but I'm now looking for cute flats and snap myself back to reality!! I'm still a work in progress but I'm coming along just fine. I know that after the pregnancy I will need them too so, if you all know great stores I can find cute flats please let me know so I can check them out! Enjoy the pictures everyone!

xoxo,




13 comments:

melissa ward said...

U are too cute ... Prego looks good on u :) and my fav places to shop for work flats are old navy and target very trendy styles

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

OMG your glow in this post is undeniable!

YoyosFashions said...

So pretty!! Love the flats!!

Corie said...

I am not use to you wearing flats! But they're oh so cute! And you're adorable too...look at that belly :-)

LV said...

I love the colors and they are great since we are heading into fall. Cute shoes too.

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

MyStyledExpressions said...

Cute and simple. I adore those flats...nice detail! :)

Indulgera said...

Loving how your workin the preggo-niss. I've found some cute flats at Sam Edelman and also Steve Madden...going to be purchasing a pair soon for myself

x
Liz
Indulgera Blog

bestrong said...

your outfit is so beautiful !
visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

Girly said...

cute you))))) happy friday, sweety)))

Jaela Lopez said...

This is very cute. I love your top, one of my favorite color. You look beautiful. Take care Jeimy and have a great weekend you and your family.


www.jayla31.blogspot.com

http://shonastyles.blogspot.ca/ said...

you are one cute pregnant lady. love the shoes.

Joandy said...

very cute flats, love the bow details !!!

La'Breaya Ridley said...

You look amazing. The flats are super cute.