Saturday, March 2, 2013

"2"





Hi everyone today is my 2 year blognivesary!! I can't believe it's been 2 years already, I guess times flies when you're having fun! I wanted to give a big thank you to all my followers from the newest ones to the ones that have been with me through day 1. Thank you all for all the comments for all the support and for always being  a follower whether is on here on instagram or on facebook I can't thank you all enough. 
I wanted to also give a special thanks to my biggest fans my honey and my Stephy that without them my blog wouldnt exist. Thank you Stephy for taking my pictures and just taking one more when I know you dont want to take another lol. She's become a pro at using our camera and has taken the best shots ever! And to my honey thank you so much for also taking amazing pictures when Stephy can't follow me around. Thank you for all your help and for supporting me each and everyday. I love you.


Cheers to another year of fashion and fun!!

xoxo,

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on turning 2!! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! Looking forward to year 3!

Unknown said...

Congrats !!!

Unknown said...

Happy Blog Anniversary Jeimy :) I have adored your blog and watching your fashion sense change and evolve over this past two years... You were one of the first blogs I began following that inspired me to start my own! Keep doing what you are doing I'm excited to see what's to come :).

Toni

Corie said...

Yay for year 2! Congrats Jeimy!

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

Congratulation...I've been following you since day one.

LA Lynn's said...

Yayyyy... Congrats Jeimy!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I am fairly new to your blog. When I found you, I checked out every blog back to Day 1. I love your effortless style ;-)