Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Overdue post...





Hi everyone!!! Long over due post for my January looks. It's been days since I've posted pictures but as you all know I'm in Japan, I've been here for the past 7 days now spending some much needed time with the boo so all we've been doing is catching up on some cuddle together time. And did I mentioned that the weather here is cold rainy, snowy and did I mention cold? LOL!! Today is Valentine's day here already so we will head out for a romantic dinner tonight and I'll make sure to bring the camera to take a few shots. Hope you all are having a fantastic week and prepping for Vday tomorrow. Enjoy the pictures!


xoxo,

17 comments:

chichi said...

Beautiful photos!
I love that yellow blazer.

xoxo

cmichellestyles said...

You look so cute
*Besos*
http://www.cmichellestyles.com
Instagram: Cmichellestyles

ari said...

Amazing looks! Have fun with your honey in Japan :)

ari said...

Awesome looks! Have fun with your honey in Japan :)

Ticka said...

All very cute outfits!! I'm glad you're having a great time in Japan!! Happy V-Day!!

Helga Strandå Kristiansen said...

lovely pictures, and i love the outfits!! gorgeous

xx

fashstylo said...

Great look. Amazing Pictures.

Unknown said...

amazing as always, I do love your style! Please do a diet and exercise post as well to inspire some of us lazy curvy girls to tone up like you, you look amazing!!

betty said...

u rock my dear with yellow blazer
me love that...

XX

Designer Leather jackets said...

Love.......! it's rocking you look so0o0 beautiful in leather jacket

Designer Leather jackets said...

Love.......! it's rocking you look so0o0 beautiful in leather jacket

Jadore-Fashion said...

Looking at all the pictures and the way you style denim is simply amazing...so chic :)

xoxo
Stella

xoxo Kellz* said...

amzainggggggggggggggg Love it too much xoxo

new site here www.islandchic77.com

Estelle La Mode said...

Love all these looks, and your hair is amazing!

Xx
Esther

www.estellelamode.com/the-classic/

Denisa said...

Very nice outfits. Perfect style. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

Anonymous said...

You have a gorgeous smile!

Unknown said...

I really like all your outfits; you look classy and chic as always!