Friday, November 2, 2012

A look back at October...





Hello everyone!!! It seems like forever since my last post, but I promise it's for a real good reason. In the next few days I will be leaving to Japan for two weeks to visit my honey! I've been getting ready for this trip between lunch breaks after work hours and after gym hours just so that I can get everything I need in order. If you guys travel and if you travel for longer than a few days you know you gotta take the time to figure out what's the most important things you can take on a trip without  taking your entire closet, so I'm trying to pack smart but Im sure I will take way too much clothes anyway!! I'm super duper excited about this trip and I can't wait to finally see him and enjoy  him and that beautiful country for the second time! I will be posting pictures on here once I get there. But, for up to the minute pics you can catch me on instagram Jeimy28!Today I'm sharing a recap of October. I can't choose one as my favorite cause I really loved this month! I realized I put a lot of good use on my Zara vamp heels and my Michael Kors bag that I love! There's nothing like having great pieces that you can wear with anything! Hope you all enjoy the pictures and when I post again I will already be in Japan! Please send out a prayer for me ! Take to you guys soon byeeeee!!!

xoxo,

16 comments:

LA Lynn's said...

Lovvvvvve all of the LOOKS!!!!! Have a SAFE & FUN Trip to JAPAN... Sending virtual blessings your way!!!!

Xoxo
Lynn

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

I think you rock the colored skinny trend the best Jeimy! I also wait every month for your remixes, it's really fun to see them all together. Good luck and be safe in Japan!

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Unknown said...

Your style is great and I can't decide which one is my favorite. I can't wait to see some pics from Japan. Have fun!

Unknown said...

Lovely post !!! My fav may be the Black and Tan leggings

YoyosFashions said...

Your style is the truth!! Love every look you do!! Keep up the good work!!

LyddieGal said...

what a gorgeous october! I think your neon and black look is still my favorite!
Chic on the Cheap

Jennifer said...

You had so many good October outfits :)

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Fakhra's said...

Wow.. what a great stylish month, so will wait for Nov styles :)


http://www.fakhrarafique.blogspot.com

Grazziella said...

every single outfit in the middle are my fav !! and the one with a leather skirt and the yellow top is awesome !

Bisous

Corie said...

Be safe while traveling to Japan! And you know I have been looking at every Forever21 for those black and off white striped leggings... no luck! :(
But you know that I love every outfit.

Unknown said...

You've got great flair Jeimy; these looks are amazing. Have a fun-safe trip! Look forward to updates :)

xx
5th&6th

Annie said...

Such fabulous fall outfits :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Joandy said...

in love with your amazing curls, gorgeous looks, especially love that bright neon yellow top:))

elena's blog said...

u look soo great

c said...

all great looks, you have a beautiful style!
<3

Reana Holland said...

Love every single look as always!!!! I love these monthly recaps I think i gotta start doing that its so great
Www.unexpectedlyfashionable.blogspot.com