Monday, September 10, 2012

Neon Yellow!!!











 ~F21 skirt&blouse~Charlotte Russe heels~Target Mossimo watch~


Happy Monday Everyone and thank you all sooo much for your beautiful kind words about my hair and about embracing new things and also about simply staying true to myself. I love everyone's comments and I'm so blessed to have these amazing followers and friends that come by every time I post something on here and take time to leave a comment. As you can see I went back to the me I know and love the side parted girl! Although the curls are still if full effect I parted my hair back to the part that I know and love. Now to talk about the outfit I absolutely fell in love with these two pieces at F21! I know these two pieces will work well into my fall wardrobe and you will definitely see me remixing them a lot. Enjoy the pictures everyone!

xoxo,









16 comments:

Londyn said...

You look gorgeous as ever and I love the bold yellow (and the fact that your nails match!!)

7eventh Letter said...

Like the new hair girl! I am in love with that blouse as well. I have been eyeing one similar. Its in the Kardashian Kollection at Sears.

7eventh Letter
www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

YoyosFashions said...

You look darling!! You are wearing that skirt girlfriend!!

Unknown said...

Love the leather paneling! Super cute!
Shasie of Live Life in Style
Check out my interview of Jane By Design Actor Bryan Dechart

Anonymous said...

I like the colour of the blouse! Great hairstyle!

LUXESSED

mispapelicos said...

I am after some yellow too.
Thank you for your kind comment on my birthday.
You are too kind.
Do keep in contact, dear Jeimy.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alina said...

Great look,hon!Yellow looks great on you!

Jerrica said...

Your hair looks so cute. GREAT skirt and cool polish :-)

De,

Fashion Nostalgia

Unknown said...

Really like the color of that blouse and the skirt!!



Carsedra of:

http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

this is my jeimy... love u hun... xoxo

shesaidhesaid said...

Hey pretty lady! You are rocking that outfit for sure! Love your matching toes to your blouse! I like the bold yellow!

XO http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com

Ticka said...

Your new hair style is bringing about some new sassiness!! You are werkin it in that last pose!!

Looking good Jeimy!!

Unknown said...

You look great Jeimy! I have a similar skirt from F21, but the leather panel is only in the front.

-Cherrie

Cindy04 said...

I love the skirt I want to get one too! I need this in my life

Rock princess said...

love your hair.nice skirt

www.diaryofarockprincess.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Do u realise how sexy u r? Dang u look GOOD!!!