Monday, June 25, 2012

Remixing my closet...











F21 army skinnies,cuff,necklace~Target watch~Gojane sandals~Thrifted top~clutch from a street vendor in NYC



Happy Monday everyone!!  It's all about remixing these days I haven't really bought any new clothes lately since all I'm doing is eating. In the time that my honey has been home, I've gained about 6 to 8lbs. All we do   is eat!!I'm still working out like I use to but the food is definitely the problem. I guess when you're happy you tend to gain a bit of weight I know when he goes back to work I'll have all the time in the world to get back in real good shape so I'm not really worried about it, but I'm not trying to let it get out of hand either. I am wearing one of my newest accessories I purchased from F21. I absolutely love it. I ended up going back and getting another one just in case this one turns or breaks. A girl can't have too many accessories. Enjoy the pictures everyone!!

xoxo,

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

that bright color looks great on you

Kay said...

Hi Jeimy, You were featured on another blog i read. www.becauseiamfabulous.com. Go check it out. Love all your posts.

jen@hypethelook.com said...

omg those accesories are awesome!!! and match the coral redish blouse perfectly! xoxo from Mexico!

Alina said...

Beautiful!Love the jeans and the top!

Style & Poise said...

Such a pretty color on you!

Roni

Kierra said...

Jeimy you always look so pretty! I like this color combination and how even though the outfit is casual it's still stylish and put together.

Ticka said...

Very pretty!! Love the color combination!

PS. I'm glad that you and your hunny are enjoying your time together. I think they call that "happy weight". =D

Cailin´s Place said...

Oh!you look awesome!i just discover your blog, would u like to follow each other?let me know!;D
Kisses!

YoyosFashions said...

really pretty love the colors together!!

Jadore-Fashion said...

love the orange top and your makeup is so pretty :)

xoxo
Stella

Unknown said...

I love the vibrant colour of the top paired with the golden accessories, very stylish!

Unknown said...

I feel you because all I've been doing also is eat..your jewelry are lovely & colors look great on you!

LA Lynn's said...

Love the color & accessories!

mispapelicos said...

Gorgeous Jeimy!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Styl'yn said...

Love the outfit and I soo want your bag!!!
xoxo asiahlynn

Baby Budget Blog said...

Loving the coral and the army green (those are green pants, right? Or am I just color blind...)! The pants fit marvelously! I need to eat. Havent had an apetite lately...perhaps it's the heat :(

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Corie said...

Well you look cute girl so I wouldn't even worry about the food!

LV said...

very cute look! the color of your top is gorgeous.

Annie said...

I love your bold gold accessories - so pretty! And that coral blouse looks gorgeous on you :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

DAFASHIONFREAK said...

Lovely look. I want your accessories!

- Maudleen
www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com