Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Angelina Jolie's 1 leg pose...







 Ross dress~Shoe land pumps~F21 cuff and accessories~clutch was bought in the streets of nyc for $5


Hi everyone!! I know it's been a few days, it really feels like forever though, but I'm back I've been really enjoying my one on one time with my honey and it feels so great to have him home. Anyways.. after taking these pictures for today's post, I realized that these pictures reminded me of something. And yes it sure did!!!  It was Angelina Jolie's Beautiful long dress and 1 leg pose at the 2012 Oscars. I didn't intentionally pose this way or wore this dress with the leg out since I was wearing this dress to the office. But for some reason the pictures came out really sexy and it seem like that 1 leg pose was the pose of the day lol.




Here is her look which by the way she killed it!!! My God this lady can't do no wrong! I thought I would share her look as well. Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Enjoy the pictures!




xoxo,

20 comments:

The Dragonfruit said...

Haha, love how you took inspiration from her! I love the slit in your dress, combined with the hot pink heels, it's amazing!

Enter to win a Crash and Burn dress!
Trendy Teal

addicted2Etsy said...

u got better legs and hotter shoes than Jolie.

addicted2Etsy said...

u got better legs and hotter shoes than Jolie.

Style & Poise said...

Such a sexy lbd! You styled it perfectly with the hot pink shoes..love it!

Roni

Alina said...

Great look!Love the shoes!

Jacque said...

You look so chic! I love a classic black dress, and those heels add an extra punch...classy!

PensiveFashionista said...

<3 <3 <3 that dress! It's so versatile and it's something you can just throw on and instantly look chic.

Catwalk Queen said...

your clutch is really pretty!
why don't you followe me? :) http://weallarequeens.blogspot.gr/

Jadore-Fashion said...

So elegant and chic--love the slit :)

xoxo
Stella

Baby Budget Blog said...

Love miss Angie! She's one of the few stars that I like. Wish she'd gain a little weight though but other than that, that dress was HOOOOT! Loving your wrap dress as well! Gotta def. get more mileage outta mine!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Julie Nolan Astrological Jewelry Giveaway

suitable said...

que guapa me encantan los zapatos un color perfecto

Alela Sirah said...

This is a must have dress and you rocked it well!
http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/06/favorite-things-give-away.html

Unknown said...

you killed it as usual luv the pop of color :)

Candyce Nicole said...

Wow, sexy lady!! Love that dress!

Corie said...

Gorgeous Jeimy!

Nikki said...

Very cute dress, it looks great on you!
www.beautejadore.com

Maryam Maquillage said...

you are soooo funny!! I love this post :))) and I gotta say, your leg looks a lot more tempting than hers lol

peggy said...

HELLO LOVE THE OUTFIT N LOVE THE PINK PUMP!!! WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM N WWW.FASHION-ILL.TUMBLR.COM

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

You can't go wrong with a wrap dress. I love the pop of color in the shoes.

Candyce Nicole said...

Whew, hotness!! Love that dress and the pose :-)