Saturday, January 21, 2012

New In: Leopard booties


Wild pair /Bakers cow skin leopard print booties


Hi everyone!! I just had to show you all my new fabulous booties I got today. One of my friends told me this week that Wild Pair which is a sister store to Bakers was going out business and today was their last day and all the shoes and boots were on sale. I went in and immediately fell in love with these booties. They were originally prices at $120 dollars then they went on sale for $89.99 again marked down to $39.99 I told myself great I can definitely spend $40 dollars on these fabulous booties. I tried them on and they fit great I told myself yep these are definitely going home with me. When I got to the register the guy at the register tells me " your total is $21.38 I was like excuse how much? He told me all shoes are an additional 50% off the markdown price since today is our last day. I got so happy I wanted to give him a hug lol! $21.38 if that's not a steal I don't know what is!! I can not wait to wear them , as I'm writing this post I'm already thinking on the many many outfits I will be styling them with.

 So what you guys think? Omg aren't they amazing? I can not wait to wear them!!

xoxo,

24 comments:

Ticka said...

Amazing indeed! I wonder if the sale was for all Wild Pair stores!! What a great deal!!

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

Eugenia said...

I love when I get a GREAT sale!!!

Less Is More said...

Those are wonderful! Don't you just love when that happens!

Less Is More
leticiabenita.blogspot.com

~Style Bot~ said...

I have been looking for leopard print shoes that didn't look cheap for quite a while. These definitely fit the bill. Extra added bonus the amazing price!

With Class & Sass,
~Khalilah~

I wanna be fierce said...

Girl you lucked up big time. That is a steal indeed. Those booties are hot.

-Shakiyla

Bernadeth said...

so fierce!

xx Bernadeth G. from http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com/

Style & Poise said...

Great buy! I know you are going to rock these!! Can't wait to see how you style them :-)

Roni

Alina said...

Gorgeous!Love em!

Blush and Flats said...

great ones !

Sharon said...

Whoa those shoes are to die for,u really got urself

purplgirl48 said...

$21.38? That's my kind of math! Great buy!

InĂªs de Castro said...

Love them! Great sale :)

http://petitlivrenoir.blogspot.com/

Style4Curves said...

AmaZINGGGGGGGGGGG
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

I've been looking for a great pair like these and 22.00 is a great price.

Chonda said...

Love! I can wait to see how you jazz them up.

Leslie J said...

Jeimy you definitely lucked up on those honey! I just brought a similar print shoe by Simply Vera for Kohls last week on sale for only $25.00! Great buy *__*

Unknown said...

wow those look so nice.. & thanks for the comment!! take care.. xx

Unknown said...

wow BARGAIN! they are sooo sooo hot! can wait to see how you wear them.

check out my blog and shop at Pastime Bliss

Corie said...

Yeah these are cute. I saw them at the mall of georgia store. I had definitely taken advantage of that store out there. I bought a pair a few weeks back that was $9! Of course I also got my daughter's discount. Great buy!

Debz Salazar said...

Damn girl thats a steal and they're so hot!

Skinny said...

Love this leopard bottie and the gold skinny heels

Anonymous said...

I'm in AWE! Gorgeous

-TBB

taylo292 said...

All I can say is OMG!!! These shoes are soooo freaking gorgeous and that was definitely a deal that you cant pass up!!!

Nancy Ugo said...

nice shoes