Sunday, November 13, 2011

Varsity...





















 

























my daughter's varsity jacket~F21 tank& jeans~Gojane Booties~vintage clutch



Hello everyone just a quick post on what I wore yesterday. I borrowed this jacket from my daughter she almost killed me when she saw me in it, it's by far her favorite. I took really good care of it though, it's funny cause now she knows how I feel when she borrows something from my closet specially if it's one of her my favorite pieces. 
Hope everyone is enjoying they're weekend so far. I just came back from visiting my cousin's college West Georgia. My entire family went to see him play his last football game in that school, it's his senior year. It's a bitter sweet feeling we're sad he wont be playing anymore but proud that he's going to be a college graduate soon and he's moving on to a different stage in his life. We all had a great time. There's nothing like family!

xoxo,

Jeimy

14 comments:

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

Wow,you can fit your daughter clothes. I think red is your color. You look great in it!

Ticka said...

Alright now!! You completely murdered it in this outfit! The red boots?! C'mon now! LOVE IT!!

Congrats to your cousin! Smart is cool. =D

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I lovvveeee this look! Awesome!

xo

Dawn

http://sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com

Leslie J said...

*standing and clapping* :) I love this look from head to toe__ you Got That chica:O

Sincerely Mally said...

The red looks great!

Ife' said...

cute, cute, cute! I looooove varsity jackets. I want one, but I want it to be a real one so I am either going to have to find one at a thrift shop, or steal my little brother's. LOL! Too bad I don't have a daughter's closet to raid. That would be perfect. LOL

Congrats to your cousin!

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

i love varsity jackets! this one is perfect! i see why you had to borrow it :))) great look!

Candyce Nicole said...

The perfect outfit for a football game. Love it!

Juli Photo Diary said...

I love your jacket!!

www.juliphotodiary.com

###### said...

very cute...love that red lip.

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

You look so pretty in these photos, I like them! Nice post!

Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
Follow me on Cosa mi metto???

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

you look so cool in this jacket, please vote for me jeimy!! competition ! like my picture pls here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/mousseau.chocolat1?ref=tn_tinyman

Abigael

Lindsey A. Turner said...

Super cute! I love your jacket!

Lindsey Turner
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

Corie said...

The jacket is really cute. My daughter wants a Varsity jacket too. She tries to borrow everything I have in my closet outside of pants (she can't fit them). But let me borrow a necklace or something from her...it's like I committed a crime! lol