Sunday, September 4, 2011

White & Tribal...























































































New York& Co blazer~BodyShop romper~Gojane Wedges~Burlington Coat Fa.Purse~Thrifted belt



Happy Sunday Everyone!!! Hope everyone is having an awesome Labor Day Weekend so far it's been a fun and relaxing one with my family. I wore this outfit yesterday to go to the mall in search of Stephy's 10th grade Homecoming Party Dress. Of course it was in the 90's so I didn't wear the blazer until later that night. Her party is based on a "Jungle" theme so we found her a cute strap less leopard dress is soo pretty and fit her just perfect. Since she's young I'm gonna accessorized it with fuschia shoes and accessories to make it fun, the party is this month on the 24th  I'm so excited and happy that the dress, the hardest part of it all is over and done with :) and we can now relax and focus on the accessories and shoes. Now back to my outfit the romper I've had for a while and I wore it before in May with Orange accessories this time around I paired it with my favorite cognac accessories belt,purse and shoes and thru on the blazer and it was just perfect! Enjoy the pictures everyone!!

xx,

19 comments:

peggy said...

HELLO SO LOVE UR STYLE MAKE SURE U CHECK OUT MY---->WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM--->

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

Hey Jeimy, I gave you the stylish blog award !! pls check it out xoxo Abigael

http://likemousseauchoco.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-post.html

Unknown said...

Love this outfit!! You look so fab!

-Cherrie
CherrieAmore.com

betty boop said...

great look!!! , im loving this romper on u the print is amazing , the blazer makes it so chic very "kardashian" :)

Style & Poise said...

You look great, as always! Love how you paired it with the blazer, makes it so chic! Umm..I'm going to need your workout regimen ASAP...your legs are so toned!

Roni

FabEllis said...

Now this is hot! I love this look on you. The romper is fierce.

http://www.fabellis.com

Tierra said...

I love it! That romper is too cute. And I love brown and black together.

http://thegirlandmusic.blogspot.com

Donitia Worrell said...

You look great. I love the romper and the white blazer is very crisp and chic.

weststreetglamor.blogspot.com

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

Love the white blazer over the romper with the neutral touches! Looks great!

xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

The Simplee Truth said...

- Aww... This Is So Pretty .
I Love The Way Yuh Paired Contrasting Pieces. Long Sleeve W/ Shorts && Print W/ Solids . My Homecoming Is Also Jungle Themed However It's Not Until November So I Have Lots Of Time To Find The Perfect Dress Which Isn't Easy Because I'm So Tiny .

http://TheSimpleeTruth.blogspot.com/

The Queen of Hearts said...

I love this look -- especially the printed romper. I think I saw a post somewhere recently with Tika Sumpter (actress) wearing printed pants quite similar to the print in your romper.

TheQueenofHearts

Jadore-Fashion said...

Gorgeous romper! Leg for days!

xoxo
Stella

Ola Dipo said...

so lovely and u have really pretty legs

Shea said...

Great look, the full length blazer looks great with the romper. Nice legs!

Toria said...

Cute romper!
~Toria

www.bonafidestyle.blogspot.com

Style Chic 360 said...

OMG, I'm loving this look so much!

Unknown said...

HUNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY This is BAAAAAAADDDDDDDD! WOW WOW WOW. I'm so happy I found your blog!!

Now following :)

http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

absolutely love your style. Just started following your blog & currently trailing back, post by post x

BLEURGH
http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

Shasie said...

Absolutely love this look! So fab!
Shasie of Live Life in Style