Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What Inspires U ???

I came across this picture browsing thru a June 2011 issue of Instyle Magazine an immediately got inspired for my work look today. Is amazing how anything can inspire you to come up with a look and it doesn't necessarily have to be someone else wearing an outfit...

the inspiration...





On my resent thrift shopping experience last Tuesday I came across this beautiful Nautical stripe shirt and instantly fell in love !! I knew that I wanted to wear it immediately but wasn't exactly sure how I wanted to wear it. It's crazy cause two days after I went into my office breakroom to get a drink and saw a copy of the Instyle magazine and I grabbed it from the pile and took it home, as I was browsing I came across this ad and  this picture and I saw how the bathing suits were bright and they looked soo great against the bold stripes in the background and the hot pink stood right out to me so I said Yes Hot Pink it is!! so what you guys think???





















Thrifted top&skirt~urbanog heels~forever21 accesories~vintage purse





So...What's inspiring you these days?

xoxo,

15 comments:

Style & Poise said...

OMG..we did think alike..hot pink skirt and stripes :-) So let me just say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this look..I think this might be one of my fav's! The color combo is hot and to think you were inspired by that photo...Amazing! Loves it!!!

Roni

Sarah said...

Hey! I love your blog! I'm following you, please follow me if you want!

Love2LiveBratt.blogspot.com

Meagan said...

I really love how you pulled inspiration from the ad. You look so cute and I think you did a great job styling the shirt!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

LA Lynn's said...

Oh My... love your inspiration!!!! The look is GORGE!!!!

Mónica said...

thanks for your lovely coment on my blog!! Follow you =)

I BLEED PINK said...

I love those two colors together!

Vanessa Gabriella said...

I love it!! you skirt is amazing!

Lucy said...

love your look so chic
http://lulukasstaniette.blogspot.com

Debz Salazar said...

jeimy thats an awesome combo! i love it!

Kheira said...

nice look! love the skirt, the heels and the clutch :) x

www.lachrodemode.blogspot.com

Nickbu said...

Wow!! that outfit is awesome.

J.Jehanne said...

omg omg omg I love this outfit. Been dying to find a pink pencil skirt and just ordered one from topshop. Great outfit!

comme-coco.blogspot.com

Infinite Addiction said...

Ohhh i love this look. I also ove your frequent posts. Go girl. Go ahead and check out my new post http://www.infiniteaddiction.com/..let me know what you think. Thanks :)

Shasie said...

Lovely! You are really good at taking styles and inspirations and making them your own! Great look!!!
Shasie of Live Life in Style

Style & Poise said...

Hey hon'! So I loved this look so much and you def. inspired me. Just wanted to let you know I featured you and this look on today's post :-) Thanks for the inspiration! XOXO

Roni
www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com