Monday, August 8, 2011

Look of the Week...

Happy Monday Everyone here are the looks of the week...







 
I love them all I was stuck with the blue/white nautical blouse with blue skirt and nude heels and the floral skirt with the yellow top, but my favorite this week was...






there was just something about this skirt that made me smile I've had it forever now and I just couldn't find the right combination for it but when I put it together with this yellow top it popped!! so for this week the floral skirt was my fav :)



which one was your pick for look of the week???


xoxo,

7 comments:

Style & Poise said...

I was torn between the floral skirt with the yellow tube top and the black maxi with the fedora..but I think I am with you my fav' was the floral skirt!

Roni

Oreleona said...

i love the yellow tube and floral skirt! very girly :)

I BLEED PINK said...

Just found your blog and I had to comment that you are adorable!! I am becoming so inspired looking through all your posts!

Shasie said...

My fave are the green skinnies with the neutral accessories!
Shasie of Live Life in Style

JustPatience said...

Love the maxi with denim shirt! All of them are great looks. You have great style.

Am following on Bloglovin and Chictopia, follow each other?

Love
Patience
www.justpatience.com

addicted2Etsy said...

such a lovely blog, love your use of colors. and you've got such a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

I love all your looks, but am going for the green skinnies....... XX