Monday, August 1, 2011

Another Color Block...


sorry about the wrinkles.. This blouse is terrible when it comes to that.. even looking at it makes it wrinkle lol

















thrifted blouse~Jcpenney jeans~Gojane heels~Charlotte Russe Earrings

I got these jeans at Jcpenney after seeing two bloggers I follow talked about them soo much, I was looking for a blue pair for the longest and just couldn't find them Jcpenney has them right now for $20 in blue,green,yellow,purple,white and several other colors they fit perfectly and they're just awesome. I of course got more than one I actually was good this time around and only got the blue and green but I think I might go back for the fuschia color ones. I can't wait to wear my green pair. Hope everyone is having a great evening 


p.s. I wanted to send a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee Welcome to my New followers and a I love ya to  those followers that have been with me since day one.!! Is always great to see how all your hard work is being enjoyed by others :)

Thank you!! thank you!! thank you!!!
xoxo,


20 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

that's a beautiful color on you! love it!! :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Ms. Rene said...

Cute Outfit. I saw those jeans when I was walking threw JCPenny the other day but I was in a hurry. They r really cute. I might need to go back and take a second look. :)

Nic said...

i LOVE the colors; my fav color is orange :-)

~nic
www.nics-picks.com

LA Lynn's said...

Color Blocking has become one of my FAVES!!!! I have those same nude shoes... I love the fact that you can pair them with almost anything... :))

Style & Poise said...

Love it! Colors are nice and bright! Those jeans fit you well...I might have to make a stop into Penny's and check em' out...even though I'm on a spending freeze right now..lol! Your highlights look nice..I don't know how I never noticed....nice!

Roni

Ashleigh Nicole said...

love the choice in colors for this outfit!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

Marissa Joy said...

Great color combination! I love orange and blue!

stylebymj.blogspot.com

Oreleona said...

love the colorblocking!! and the pairing with your shoes!!!

KaNini's said...

This is so amazing! I absolutely love the combination of blue and orange! Great job, hun!
xx,K.

TOPCOAT said...

Love the colour combo! xx

cwaycarter said...

This is how color blocking is done! Great colors too! Thanks for stopping by! -C.C. ReFashion Statement

Anonymous said...

Lovely!! (from Spain)

Benny said...

#gorgeous!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

What a lovely color combination! You look amazing! xoxoxoo

Anonymous said...

GO GATORS! Love the outfit....

Karina said...

such a bold outfit,I love it!

jenifer mitchell said...

First time on your blog and I gotta say I love the color blocking. I myself haven't tried it yet, but I definitely want to now! I also love how you paired it with nude shoes!

Erika said...

I so glad I saw this..I want some colored jeans and $20 is a great price. Very cute.

Shasie said...

I love your collection of all these colorful pants!

Shasie of Live Life in Style

Cherrie J. said...

Love the color-blocking!!! And your jeans are super cute! I need to get me some... Dont you just love gojane.com?! Most of my shoes are from there lol.

*New Follower*

-Cherrie <3

CherrieAmore.com