Monday, July 11, 2011

High Waisted Skirt & Poka Dots...






































Urbanog Heels~F21 Skirt~Thrifted Vintage Blouse,Skirt~clutch



Hi everyone, hope everyone is enjoying they're evening just a quick post on today's work look. I didn't have a chance to take pictures this morning since my honey sprained his ankle and it was swollen and badly bruised  so I wanted to make sure he rested it and kept it elevated , Even when we went out to lunch I didn't want to him to walk on it, so finally this afternoon when I got home from work he almost beg me to take some pictures and not let the outfit go to waste so we took some. I didn't go outside at all today, sorry on the Quality of the pictures I promise tomorrow's pictures will be  better, and hope my honey gets better too

xoxo,


8 comments:

Shasie said...

Aww, I hope his injury heels soon!! Such a cute skirt! I'm glad you didn't let it go to waste!

Shasie of Live Life in Style

J.Jehanne said...

Hey Jeimy- Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. Im definitely following you as well. Im in love with this outfit... SO CUTE. Don't be a stranger

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

I've been looking for a long-sleeve black with white polka dot blouse for forever! This one is cute.

xo,
Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

maphi said...

love the shoes , and the bag , you look stunning xoxo

Lil micia style book said...

Hope your hun gets well soon. The outfit is on point. I love your top.
xx

Ivonne said...

Love this look! So chic!

IvonneStacyStyle.com

THE MANE TOPIC said...

Uhhh this whole outfit is Caauuute! I'm about to order those darn wedges too hott!!
*looking for debit card*

Ms. Rene said...

Very Cute outfit. I love the shoes. I need a pair like that. SN: Love the blog.

Check Out My Blog
brownbeautiful.blogspot.com