Sunday, July 24, 2011

Asymmetrical Stripes





















Papaya Top~F21 Jeans~Gojane Sandals~Thrifted Vintage Clutch~





Happy Sunday everyone,hope everyone is enjoying they're weekend soo far, about to head fishing again this time around I'm able to take my daughter with us since she's back from nyc so I'm really excited for her. This will be the last weekend my honey will be in town since he's going back to work, I don't know if I have mentioned it before but yeah he plays international basketball and is away for months at a time :( it's going to suck seeing him go next  Friday but we are soo grateful and blessed that he has the opportunity to do this. Ok now back to the clothes, This blouse I've had it for over 3 weeks now I've been waiting for the perfect time to wear it and every time I pick something else to wear instead. I love the stripes and the asymmetry of the top I bought it in blue as well and I can't wait to wear that one also I was hoping to wear this top with my white blazer but it's just way to hot!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!!!

xoxo,





11 comments:

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

I'm really feeling the back of this shirt. Its soo cute.

Corie said...

Jeimy I love that top! The back of it is awesome...That top is too cute!

Unknown said...

Very Pretty....

betty boop said...

this top is 2 cute........... luv it !!!! so sexy and chic , i guess we were both thinking alike today i wore stripes 2 lol

betty boop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shasie said...

I'm really into asymmetrical tops lately, though I haven't really bought any myself, but I love seeing them on bloggers! Cute
Shasie of Live Life in Style
Wrinkle In Time Vintage Giveaway

Style Chic 360 said...

Cute Cute Cute, Jeimy, love those stripes and that little slit in the back is a cute suprise!

LaToya said...

I LOVE this top!! You look amazing!!

xoxo
TheGrayPastel.com

Dre said...

Cute look! And I love the back of that shirt.

Ur blog is awesome. U have such great style :)

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

the back of your top is sexy ! nad your yellow nails
what's going on in this world

Style & Poise said...

Adore the back of that top...so cute and perfect for this oppressive heat we've been experiencing. You look so comfy and cute!

Roni