Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nude :)














giti skinnies~banana republic blouse~gojane heels~thrifted clutch



Happy Tuesday everyone!! I've been wearing soo many dresses the past couple of days I decided to have a more casual "pants" look :) Loving nude right now in a big way, I told you guys I was a little tired of all that color blocking and pops of color I wanted to tone it down a little bit even though this red is a bit loud ;)
oh well !!! hope everyone is having a great evening 

xoxo



4 comments:

Jen_A said...

Hi, sweetie! Just found your blog and follow for sure! You look gorgeous, already wrote you on chictopia!!<3
xoxo

That Girl E... said...

Love the nude with a pop of color. I will have to try that out.

www.milesoffashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Eva, thank you soo much for becoming a follower and for always supporting me on chictopia I really appreciate it ..and miss E thank you soo much Im looking foward to seeing your neautral with a pop of color soon !!!


Jeimy

Shasie said...

Love the nude outfit with red accessories! Would love for you to stop by my blog sometime

Shasie
Live Life in Style