Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Bunch Of Flowers...















Gojane Sandals~Papaya Dress~Random Accesories




I loveeeeeeeeee this dress I've had it for over 4years and I pull it out every summer and it's just perfect the fit the length everything! Lately it's been soo hot that all I want to wear is loose fitted clothes so this dress was perfect!! I wore it to work with a cardigan to make it a little more casual , but took the cardigan right back off after work cause at 5pm omg is the hottest time of the day..This dress works for work and play and that's the reason I love it soo much!! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend !!

xoxo




7 comments:

Maddalena said...

lovely!

squidword said...

this dress is so stunning!! i love it!! so romantic!! you are so pretty dear, lovely hair!!
http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

~Jeimy~ said...

thank you soo much ladies xoxo!!!

The Luxe Standard said...

This is such a lovely dress, perfect for this time of the year. I love your makeup as well.

Shasie said...

Love this dress girl! It's so pretty

Shasie
Live Life in Style

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit

Style Chic 360 said...

I love your hair like this! very cute dress!