Tuesday, June 7, 2011

All Black Everything "LBD"

There's nothing like an "LBD" whether is for work ,to go to a party, a business meeting,club anytime you wear one for any occasion it just works. Lately I've been nothing but color and it just seems like I wanted to go back to Classic chic and just wear black !! Even though the weather in Atlanta has been really really hot 90-95degrees everyday I kinda thought about it alot before I went with all black ,but also due to the  fact that the honey has been intown for over a month now and omg all we do is eat it was just perfect for the days I feel not soo confident with my weight..



 now these girls really know how to work the LBD!!! The Kardashians Sisters!! There always rocking black !!




 Rihanna last year ..she rock the hell out of this look still love it !!!


 and these are more work casual ..which was the look I was looking for..





and here is my "all Black Everything LBD look:
















Target dress~thrifted clutch~Steve Madden heels~Random accesories



Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!

xoxo


6 comments:

Debz Salazar said...

I looove wrap dresses and this one looks super cute on you!

Style Chic 360 said...

You look fabulous Jeimy! You must tell me your workout routine!

Unknown said...

Sophisticated and sexy loves it!

IvonneStacyStyle.com

Itsshamiekarenee said...

Such a lady, i love it!
http://peekayboocloset.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

thank you everyone I love lbd's they do the trick !!! and Inez omg I've been soo terrible with my eating and workout regimen since my honey been back from Uruguay and he's soo tall and athletic that it just sucks when he wants to eat soo bad all the time cause he works out soo much... once I get back to it I will post about my workout but girl right now Im no ones inspiration .. love ya!!!


xoxo

jeimy

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

You love this look. You look incredible. I want these shoes.