Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sun after the Rain..





























express pants~go jane heels~thrifted top~thrifted clutch




Happy Not soo rainy Tuesday lol .. The reason I say that was because when I was getting ready to take the  pictures it was pouring and as soon  as I took the umbrella out and started posing the rain stopped and the Sun started to come out! I hope everyone is having a great week soo far :)


Wanted to also let you guys know that if there's anything you would like to know or ask feel free Im very open and honest :)




xoxo, 


Jeimy

5 comments:

Corie said...

Ok you love color! Your umbrella is even a vibrant color! And lady you are a blogger now! lol
I love seeing what you're going to wear. I love your style.

~Jeimy~ said...

HA HA HA Corie I know right all I have been posting is colors these days I thought about you just now and told myself Im gonna do an all black post and dedicate to you since Im always in colors

Prissy said...

Can I have that blouse? And pants? And clutch? Just mail me the entire outfit! LOL... I love each piece

Prissy

Shasie said...

Hey Jeimy! I gave you the one lovely blog award today!

Blogger Awards

Shea said...

Love the color combination, and the pleats on your blouse!