Friday, May 6, 2011

Subtle Mix Prints...

Mix prints have been everywhere these days and it's a tricky but amazing way of putting clothes together.. Me personally I'm kinda spectacle about it cause I hate the looks and stares but what's fashion without it you know!! But I wanted to try it but "Subtle" Specially with me having to go to work and be around these "Casual" Co-workers lol.. so I thought this look would be on trend but not too much that I cause soo much attention at the office.. I kinda liked it and during my time off work I will try it in Full Effect and see how it goes .. These were the inspirations :





















and my favorite which I will be trying this one real soon cause I love the two prints together :)




now here is my "Subtle" Mix Of Prints "work Appropriate" :)






















f21 skinnies~bakers shoes~thrifted belt&clutch~marshalls blouse


HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!

xoxo,

6 comments:

Baby Budget Blog said...

Loving this trend and will try it (and hopefully won't end up looking like an idiot!!)

Loving this purple on you and I see the belt and the shoe mix - YES!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

Happy Friday! You look stunning! to be honest, I love your calm styling better than the inspiration photos!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Style Chic 360 said...

Great Job! You look really nice!

BESOS LYNN said...

Cuuuute! Love the vibrant colors!
besos,lynn

Shasie said...

haha! It is subtle I almost didn't notice it at first, but now I see the belt and the heels! Cute. Love the flower belt.

Shasie
Live Life in Style

The Cat Hag said...

You look gorgeous, and very classy!

Loving your style photos too, which designer is this outfit from - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--ubMZvn2hA4/TcPtagbC_OI/AAAAAAAAA5c/mOM8Qu1B_6c/s1600/mix5.jpg

I am so in love with that skirt. ♥


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag