Friday, May 20, 2011

Shades of Gray...


















Charlotte Russe cardigan~F21jeans & both tops~shoeland heels



Happy Friday Everyone I think I've almost made it thru the work week wearing "Jeans" all week long this was the outfit I had on yesterday I really didn't feel dressy and it was funny cause when My daughter saw me she was like " mom, this is not a blog outfit" and I told her Stephy "it doesn't have to be always dressy dressy all the time " and she smiled. Today I have only boyfriend jeans and I'm very colorful as usual I can't wait to take pictures today and post them tomorrow. I'm sooo happy it's Friday!! The weekend is here and I'm ready to wear my dresses and skirts :) and of course no work til Monday!!! Looking forward to next weekend May 28th is my birthday turning the big "31" and the boyfriend and I are heading to Florida for a long Romantic Birthday Weekend :) Everyone have a wonderful day and weekend !!

xoxo

5 comments:

Corie said...

I totally love this outfit! And you still managed to add a pop of color (nails, tank).

oooh and I'll be going to Florida next week too! Miami!

31?! You look good girl!

Style Chic 360 said...

You look so cute in the grey! You made it thru jeans week! congrats!

Style & Poise said...

Cute Look! I love grey and yellow together!

Roni

~Jeimy~ said...

@Corie thank you honey and yes you know it a pop of color ofcourse I will be in miami in July but for next weekend I'm going to Panama city with the boyfriend cant wait ... and yes girl 31 it's creeping up there now ...

Inez yesssss I made it thru jeans week and I cant wait to go home take these pics and change into something cute and cooler it's soo hot in atlanta today!!!

Thank you Roni xoxo!!!

Shasie said...

Love the grey, and that little pop of yellow in your tops!

Shasie
Live Life in Style