Friday, May 13, 2011

My new Fuschia Sandals :)


                                                 






















































F21 jeans~express top~shoeland sandals~no brand clutch purchased in nyc
random accesories






I'm inlove with my new Fuschia color sandals which by the way I already have in Cognac,I had bought them a little while back from gojane.com and if I can rock them every day I would I like to wear them with any piece in my closet! last weekend I went to a  little store called Shoeland and found them in fuschia and had to get the Turguoise color also which I will be rocking pretty soon they had them in yellow which was the original color I really wanted, but they didn't have my size :( boo and Im not one of those people that will take a smaller size and have my toes hanging outside of my shoe lol so I had to let those go, but will try back again and see if they get my size. By you guys reading my blog you already know if I find something I love I will buy every color so I was a little down when I came out with two colors but not the real color I wanted :( Hope everyone is having a great week so far the weekend is almost here

xoxo,
Jeimy

6 comments:

Style Chic 360 said...

Girl, can you please feel me in on your workout regime you look amazing! Love the fuchsia...pink is my FAVE color!

BESOS LYNN said...

What are they called, I want them in Cognac, BAD!!!!! Your shoe closet must be packed, please show us how you organize your footwear!!!!
besos,lynn

Alexandra said...

I like those sandals :)
xx

Chrysa said...

Hello Jeimy,

I love these sandals! Your whole outfit is great, very stylish:) I like the fact that you wear different colors in your every day life:) Love your blog and I am following now:)

I would appreciate it if you visited mine:

Stories and Sequins

and become a follower if you wish:)

Thank you in advance!

Chrysa

Cara said...

Love the cut of this top and those pink sandals! Gorgeous!
New follower ;)
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

Shasie said...

Love these pink sandals. The pink and white is really fresh. Great look!
Shasie
Live Life in Style