Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I found them!!!



Remember a little while back I had mention I was on a hunt to find the perfect Orange sandals?!? Well the search is over!!! I went to Charlotte Russe this weekend and found these Fabolous Wedges which Im dying to wear!!! They also had them in Fuschia but I didn't get them Yes I know right I usually get all colors available but I already got some fuschia color sandals not to long ago so I decided not to get another pair, not promoting anything just incase you like them and would like to purchase them too just letting you know where you can find them :) 

the sandal is called:  canvas strap cork wedge





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute and on point for the upcoming spring and summer seasons.

Shasie said...

Those are so cute! Love them!

Shasie
Enter My Vintage Scarf Giveaway