Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My 1st Post Yayyyyyyyy!!!



Welcome Everyone...

First of all I wanted to start by saying "My name is Jeimy Hernandez and yes
I'm Addicted to Fashion"!!! ha ha ha there I said it!!! Well now that that's out
of the way I wanted to welcome everyone to my new and exciting adventure my
Fashion blog! Although I'm no expert, I do know my love for fashion and how bad
wanted to share it with the world, here you will find a little bit of everything from my
crazy,chic,trendy, fashion sense to my day to day adventures, a little bit about being a mom
and how crazy and exciting it has been to raise my 15 year old Stephy,my crazy loving family
my wonderful friends and also about my fairytale love story that I'm currently living with an
incredible man name Benjamin.. Thank you for being a part of my world and cheers to a
 new beginning!!


xoxo,
Jeimy




Royal Blue...











My Blue...




forever21 tank~bakers peep toes heels~new york& company pants


xoxo
Jeimy



No comments: